It’s time to get your cameras out and start taking photos for the St Michael’s 2018 Photographic Competition! Entry is free and this year the subject is “A London Summer”. You’re invited to submit images which reflect some aspect of that theme. Photos can be in colour or black and white. Full details of the competition’s rules are set out below.
Rules of Entry
- Email entries by 15th September 2018 to email@example.com
- The theme for the competition is “A London Summer” and entries, in either colour or black & white, should reflect some aspect of that theme.
- The photographs must be all your own original work taken between 1st June 2018 and 31st August 2018.
- A maximum of 3 entries will be accepted per person.
- This competition has two age categories: Under 16 years and 16 years and over. Proof of age may be requested.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you must obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
- Each picture should be accompanied by your name, contact details and the age category you are entering.
- If you take pictures of children (under the age of 16), you must have written permission from their parents and enclose that with your entry.
- The competition is open to amateur photographers only.
- By entering the competition, the entrant verifies that he/she has read the ‘Rules of Entry’ and agrees to abide by them.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be published in the Messenger as well as on the Church website. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.