At St Michael’s we believe that looking after God’s creation is an important part of our faith.
Church Green Activities include:
- Monthly Green Top Tips emailed out to congregation
- Walk to Church Sundays to encourage less car use.
- Vegetarian Harvest Lunch
- A dry church garden policy
- Bird boxes, bug hotels etc throughout the church garden
- Fairtrade and Eco products used where possible.
- Bicycle racks
- Dual Flush toilets
We are always trying to improve!
We are working on:
- Better insulation
- LED lights
- Water saving taps
- Automatic light switches
December Top Tips
BIG GREENIES: Look at the Twelve Eco Tips of Christmas fact sheet here and follow along with our countdown to a more eco Christmas!
LITTLE GREENIES: Help Mum and Dad have a greener Christmas and save the planet by making Christmas Crackers with gifts you will want to keep and not just plastic things that you throw away. Have a great day!